Super AntiGraffiti Guard® is an innovative graffiti protection product. This single-component, ready-to-use product provides long-term protection for a wide variety of materials against graffiti or tags of all kinds (paints, inks, felt-tips, markers. etc.) as well as posters, adhesives and soiling.
Super AntiGraffiti Guard® provides permanent protection for the surfaces treated. It can resist several dozen cleans and therefore does not need to be reapplied after graffiti is removed. Graffiti is cleaned using nothing but fresh water, preferably with a high-pressure cleaner (100 bar) with no chemical cleaning products. For recent graffiti, just using a cloth soaked in water may suffice.
Note: according to the desired finish and the material, several primers are available. Please consult technical data sheet for further information.
- Permanent protection against graffiti and posters
- Protection against water, oil and stains
- Removal of graffiti with water without cleaners
- Colourless, exist in flat and glossy finish
- Single-component, withstands 20 cleaning cycles
- Multi-surface: concrete, bricks, natural and artificial stones, wood, metal, painted surfaces.
- Facades and walls
- New or old
- Internal or external
Preparing the material:
- Apply the product to a clean, dry surface free of dust and grease (moisture content less than 5% in mass).
- For concrete: clean the surface with Guard remover Eco efflorescence &cement, Guard cleaner Eco Polluted facades or Guard remover eco soiled floors.
Choose a primer
- Super Antigraffiti Guard can deepen the colour of the surface. If you don't want this effect, you can treat the surface with PrimerGuard S100 and S200.
- PrimerGuard S100 will reduce the enhancing colour effect of the product.
- PrimerGuard S200 increase the adhesion of the product on the surface
- If the difference in colour is not a problem, you can apply Super AntiGraffiti Guard immediately on the surface.
- Super AntiGraffiti Guard® is ready to use: do not dilute or mix with another product.
- Carry out a preliminary test on a small area.
- Apply the product in one coat.
- Do not apply too thickly.
- Period for use of product after opening: 12 hours.
- Protected drying: At least 4 hours.
- Optimal efficiency reached after 7 days.
MSDS Sheet (Semi-gloss)
MSDS Sheet (Mat)
Technical data sheet