The CT51 is an innovative walk-behind scrubber designed to provide total control over the cleanup work. The ingenious design, which combines the positioning of the motor, insulation and air circulation, also ensures that the CT51 is very quiet in use.
The CT51 is the solution for a wide range of cleaning chores. Thanks to its compact design, manoeuvrability and height-adjustable lever, this machine adapts seamlessly to the wishes of each user.
ANC: Advanced Noise Controle is an extremely advance study combining vacuum motor positioning, isolation and separated air flow. The result is extreme machine silence. Lower noise levels (down to 54 dB) are available when ECO SELECT mode is activated.
ECO SELECT: Less energy use, higher productivity and reduced noise level.
DBL (Double Battery Life): optimizes charging cycles and increases battery life up to 100%. Recharging optimizes only when required. Extended battery life up to 100%.
- Ergonomic : Drive Lever with innovative design allows the user to comfortably push / pull the operating lever from any position.
- User friendly : Full machine control thanks to an intuitive central knob.
- Ecological and economical : Two pre-setting programs.
- Brush, blades and suction hoses replacement without tools.
- Brushes with maximum consumption indicator.
- SLS (Self Leveling System): Self-levelling mechanical system for an always perfect adherence between brush and floor.
More info in the catalogue