The specialist for large surfaces. The POLLUX 180 rotary polisher enables optimum adaptation to various materials or surfaces. Thanks to the MMC electronics, the speed remains constant at all times – for even workpiece polishing without time-consuming reworking. The variable speed trigger makes polishing at low speed possible – for smooth start-up without the polishing agent spraying off.
- Exceptional cooling in lower speed range - allows work under heavy loads
- Controlled speed, stepless speed preselection and smooth start-up for adaptation to the working surface
- Accelerator switch, speed preselection, controlled speed, smooth start-up
- Ergonomic dome grip and perfect weight distribution for relaxed work
- Temperature-dependent overload protection
- Polishing pad changing without tools thanks to spindle stop