Water and oil-repellent, stain protection with flat or glossy wet effect
Total protection for all porous materials.
ProtectGuard® WetLook is a water and oil-repellent treatment for all mineral porous building materials. It protects against water ingress, oil and all types of stains. It makes maintenance of concrete easier and prevents the main causes of ageing like grease narks, ingress, etc.
ProtectGuard® Wet Look exist in 2 versions and gives treated substrates a flat or glossy ‘wet look’ finish that enhances the original colour.
ProtectGuard® Wet Look is an environmentally-friendly product, completely in an aqueous phase (non toxic, oil-based solvent-free). It is also is fully abrasion and UV resistant and does not yellow over time.
- Protects against water, oil and stains
- Available in matt and gloss finishes
- Abrasion resistant
- UV and frost resistant
- Slows down ageing and makes maintenance easier
- All types of porous materials: natural stone, terracotta, brick, concrete, limestone...
- Floors and facades
- New and old
- Internal and external
HOW TO USE
Preparing the material:
- Apply the product to a clean, dust-free, grease-free and dry surface. To remove grease stains, traces of efflorescence, laitance or grout film, use pure Guard Remover® Eco Efflorescence & Cement.
- Use neat, do not dilute.
- Shake the product well before use. Always carry out a preliminary test.
- ProtectGuard® Wet Look is applied in 2 layers.
- Apply the 1st layer to the surface. Let the product penetrate and dry (from 15 to 30 minutes according to the material’s porosity and temperature) then apply the 2nd layer.
- Do not over apply, eliminate any exceeding product before drying.
- Drying time: 24 hours.
- Optimum effectiveness obtained after 5 to 7 days.