Water/oil-repellent and stain protection for UHPCs
Total protection for all concretes.
ProtectGuard® WF Special Concrete is a water and oil-repellent treatment for concrete and Ductal® ultra high-performance concrete. It protects against water ingress, oil and all types of stains. It makes maintenance of concrete easier and prevents the main causes of ageing like grease narks, ingress, etc.
ProtectGuard® WF Special Concrete is an environmentally-friendly product, completely in an aqueous phase (non toxic, oil-based solvent-free). ProtectGuard® WF Special Concrete is an impregnation product, the material remains permeable to air and water vapour. It is also is fully abrasion and UV resistant and does not yellow over time.
- Protects against water, oil and stains
- Does not form a film, lets the material breathe
- Available in matt and gloss finishes
- Abrasion resistant
- UV and frost resistant
- Slows down ageing and makes maintenance easier
- All types of concrete: standard, reinforced, fibre, high-performance (UHPC, GRC)
- Floors and facades
- New and old
- Internal and external
HOW TO USE
Preparing the material:
- Apply the product to a clean, dust-free, grease-free and dry surface. To remove grease stains, traces of efflorescence, laitance or grout film, use pure Guard Remover® Eco Efflorescence & Cement.
- Use the product in its pure form: do not dilute it.
- Shake the package before use for 5 minutes to evenly distribute the matting agents.
- Carry out a preliminary test.
- ProtectGuard® WF Special Concrete is applied in 2 coats.
- Apply an initial coat of the product over the entire surface area of the material.
- Let it soak in and leave the product to dry (15 to 30 minutes depending on the porosity and temperature of the material) then apply a second coat.
- Always ensure full treatment by wetting the surface with water after drying to check the material is correctly protected.
- Do not overload the material, quickly remove any excess.
- Dry before putting back into use: 24 hours.
- Optimal efficiency reached after 5 to 7 days.
Technical data sheet
Medical safety data sheet
Fiche de sécurité