Primer Guard® is a product designed to be used as a primer before applying Super AntiGraffiti Guard®. It reduces the impregnation of Super AntiGraffiti Guard® in the material and thus avoids the hue enhancing effect of the protection.
There are 3 versions of Primer Guard:
S100 - For porous materials
S200 - Non-porous materials
S300 - Non-porous materials and sensitive to aceton (certain paints, some plastics)
HOW TO USE
• Apply the product to a surface that is clean, dust-free, grease-free and dry. To remove stains and marks of pollution use Guard Cleaner® Eco Soiled Floors.
• Metal surfaces should be cleaned with a cloth soaked in acetone or acetone substitute. Leave to dry before applying the primer
• Shake the product well for 1 minute before use.
• Always carry out a preliminary test.
• Apply one coat from the bottom up.
• It is essential that PrimerGuard® S200 be completely dry to the touch before applying of Super AntiGraffiti Guard®.
• PrimerGuard® S200 must be protected from dust for the first 15 min following application.
• PrimerGuard® S200 is recoverable in 30 min at a temperature of 20 ° C. Depending on the weather conditions, the delay can be up to 1 hour.