Coloured primer for two-component products on concrete
Primer that improves adhesion of bi-component products on all types of concrete.
Primer Guard® Color Special Concrete is a product designed to be used as a primer before application of any two-component products from the Guard Industrie range: ProtectGuard Color® Two-Component or AntiGraffiti Guard® Special Concrete. It facilitates adherence due to its capacity to attach itself strongly to the material. It therefore guarantees perfect adherence of two-component products.
PrimerGuard® Color is a non-film forming impregnation product, the material remains permeable to air and water vapour.
- Guarantees perfect adherence of two-component products
- Homogenizes the support before protection
- 40 standard colours
- Lets the material breathe
- All types of concrete: standard, reinforced, fibre, UHPC, GRC
- New or old
- External or internal
Preparing the material:
- Apply the product to a clean, dust-free, grease-free and dry surface.
- Use the product in its pure form: do not dilute it.
- Shake the packaging well before use and carry out a preliminary test.
- Apply from bottom to top.
- It is essential that Primer Guard® Color Special Concrete has an adhesive effect when you press down on it with your finger. If it does not, apply a new coating.
- Primer Guard® Color Special Concrete must withstand dust for the 3 hours after application.
- Primer Guard® Color Special Concrete can be covered in 4 hours at a temperature of 20°C.
- It is nevertheless recommended to apply the two-component product within 4 to 48 hours following application of Primer Guard® Color Spécial Concrete.