Active foam shampoo for construction equipment
Guard Tech Wash & Go is a new-generation degreasing champoo and laitance remover developed to clean trucks and building equipment.
Guard Tech Wash & Go efficiently removes laitance, oils, grease and road film.
Guard Tech Wash & Go is not classified as corrosive, which adds to its safety in use. Containing no phosphate, sodium hydraxide or potassium, it is designed to meet the needs of application personnel in terms of effectiveness, safety, ease of use and environmental impact.
Guard Tech Wash & Go is ideal for weekly maintenance of builder's plant, utility vehicles and heavy good vehicles.PROPERTIES:
- Powerful stripper
- Degreasing power
- Non corrosive
- Protects equipment and user's safety
- Non flammable
- It is essential to do tests first.
- Shake the product well before use.
- Spray the product with a low-pressure sprayer in an even coat on the surface.
- Leave the product to act for about 5 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse the entire surface, preferably with a high-pressure cleaner, or optionally with a water jet, brushing all the time.
- There is no need to neutralize after rinsing.
25 kg containers. 230 kg drums. 1000 kg IBC containers.
- 3 to 5 m2 / ltr (Average figures given for reference only)
- Wear protective gloves, clothes and goggles.
- Do not allow product to dry.
- Do not dilute or mix with another product.
- For best results it is essential that, GT Wash & Go be used when the temperature of the substrates is between 5°C and 30°C.
- Do not apply in rain or very hot weather. Air temperature between 5°C and 30°C.
- Store in a dry place at a temperature of between 5°C and 30°C.
- Shelf-life: 24 months from date of manufacture, in original unopened can.
Safety data sheet
Technical data sheet
Fiche de sécurité