Click here for technical data sheet.
Click here for MSDS sheet.
GTR Premium is highly effective at removing concrete and cement residues and storage and demoulding oils.
GTR Premium is a new-generation stripping product developed to meet the latest regulations.
- GTR Premium is highly effective at removing concrete and cement residues and storage and demoulding oils.
- GTR Premium is not aggressive, unlike other products on the market based on citric, hydrochloric and phosphoric acids.
- GTR Premium is non corrosive, so it is safer to use. It has been designed to meet the varying requirements of applicators in terms of effectiveness, safety, use and impact on the environment.
- Ideal for maintaining RMC equipment such as metal formwork, wooden mouldboxes, concrete skips, props, RMC plants, concrete mixer trucks, etc.
- It is essential to do tests first and to wear individual protective equipment.
- Use the product neat: do not dilute or mix with other products.
- Spray the product uniformly once or twice depending on the thickness.
- Leave the product to act for 30 minutes to several hours. Repeat the process to achieve the required result.
- Thoroughly rinse the treated surface using a high pressure washer.
25 kg containers. 230 kg drums. 1000 kg IBC containers.
- 6 to 8 m² / Kg (Average figures given for reference only)
- Do not dilute or mix with other substances.
- For best results it is essential to use the product when the temperature of the substrates is above 5°C and below 30°C.
- Avoid applying during heavy rain or in very hot weather. Air temperature between 5°C and 30°C.
- Store in a dry place at a temperature of between 5°C and 30°C.
- Shelf-life: 24 months from date of manufacture, in original unopened can.