Laitance, cement and lime remover for construction equipment
GTL is a cement and laitance stripper for the day-to-day maintenance of all building and civil engineering plant.
- GTL is much less hazardous than other products on the market which are based on citric, hydrochloric and phosphoric acids.
- GTL has been designed to meet the various requirements of applicators - safety of use, effectiveness, low environmental impact and respect for the treated surfaces. Unlike conventional acid products it is not classed as a corrosive, meaning it poses much less of a hazard during use.
- GTL is for outdoor use for removing laitance, cement and lime from vehicles (powder tankers, concrete truck mixers, etc.) and from all plant and equipment used in building and civil engineering.
- REMOVES CEMENT FILM AND LAITANCE
- FAST AND EFFECTIVE
- SAFE EVEN FOR FRAGILE MATERIALS
- EASILY BIODEGRADABLE
- It is essential to do tests first.
- Shake the product well before use.
- Spray the product with a low-pressure sprayer onto the dry substrate.
- Leave the product to act for about 5 to 15 minutes. This time will vary depending on the thickness of the laitance to be removed.
- Rinse the entire surface, preferably with a high-pressure cleaner, or optionally with a water jet, brushing all the time.
- There is no need to neutralize after rinsing.
- 25 kg containers. 230 kg drums. 1000 kg IBC containers.
- 8 to 10 m2 / Kg (Average figures given for reference only)
- Wear protective gloves, clothes and goggles.
- Do not allow product to dry.
- Do not dilute or mix with another product.
- For best results it is essential that, GTL be used when the temperature of the substrates is between 5°C and 30°C.
- Do not apply in rain or very hot weather. Air temperature between 5°C and 30°C.
- Store in a dry place at a temperature of between 5°C and 30°C.
- Shelf-life: 24 months from date of manufacture, in original unopened can.
Safety data sheet
Technical data sheet
Fiche de sécurité