Rust remover for construction equipment
- Guard Tech Cleaner is a rust stripper containing no hazardous acids. It is designed for cleaning formwork and all materials used in building and civil engineering.
- Guard Tech Cleaner is much less hazardous than other products on the market based on acids such as citric, hydrochloric and phosphoric acids.
- Guard Tech Cleaner has been designed to meet the various requirements of applicators ..." safety of use, effectiveness, low environmental impact and respect for the surfaces treated. Unlike conventional acid products it is classed not as a corrosive but as an irritant, meaning it poses much less of a hazard during use.
- Guard Tech Cleaner is for outdoor use for removing rust from formwork and all building and civil engineering materials.
- OVER 90% BIODEGRADABLE.
- NO HUMAN OR ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARD.
- FAST ACTING AND POWERFUL REMOVER.
- NON CORROSIVE.
- QUICK AND EASY TO USE.
- READY TO USE.
- It is essential to do tests first.
- Shake the product well before use.
- Spray the product with a low-pressure sprayer onto the dry substrate.
- Leave the product to act for about 30 minutes. This time will depend on the amount of rust to be removed.
- Rinse the entire surface, preferably with a high-pressure cleaner.
- There is no need to neutralize after rinsing.
25 kg containers. 230 kg drums. 1000 kg IBC containers.
- 8 to 10 m² / Kg (Average figures given for reference only)
Technical data sheet
Safety data sheet
Fiche de sécurité