D'Mould Guard Eco is a next-generation solvent-free, CMR-free vegetable oil emulsion.
- D'Mould Guard Eco is designed for the delayed mould release of all kinds of white or coloured concretes (including architectural, fibre-reinforced, high-performance and other concretes).
- D'Mould Guard Eco makes light work of mould release and results in a high-quality surface appearance with a uniform colour.
- D'Mould Guard Eco is an ecological water-based product formulated with renewable plant-derived raw materials. It is petroleum solvent-free and low in VOCs. It is completely safe for the health of users and the environment and is ECOLABEL-certified by AFNOR.
- VERY HIGH QUALITY SURFACE OF THE CONCRETE
- VERY EASY RELEASE
- WATER-BASED EMULSION, NO SOLVENTS, NO CMRS, ODOURLESS
- CONCENTRATE PRODUCT, USE NEAT OR DILUTED 1/2
- NON-HAZARDOUS TO HEALTH OF USERS
- EASY AND QUICK TO APPLY
Recommended for these shuttering types :
- metal, treated wood, phenolic resin-faced plywood
For the following uses :
- on site, precast plants, etc.
D'Mould Guard Eco can be used neat or diluted 1/2 with water.
5, 20 and 220 litres.
Average figures given for reference only.