WoodGuard AntiGraffiti is a twocomponent product that protects wood against water, oil and graffiti.
- WoodGuard AntiGraffiti protects vertical woods against graffiti, tags of all kinds (paint, felt pen etc.), moisture, grease and stains.
- WoodGuard AntiGraffiti can be cleaned dozens of times (using GraffiGuard 2010 anti-graffiti cleaner) and will still keep working, so it does not need to be reapplied after graffiti has been removed.
- WoodGuard AntiGraffiti allows the wood to breathe. It does not peel, blister or yellow.
- WoodGuard AntiGraffiti is a water-based eco-friendly product. It is solvent-free and with low VOC content.
- PERMANENT ANTI-GRAFFITI
- HIGH RESISTANCE TO ABRASION
- PROTECTION AGAINST WATER, OIL AND STAINS
- MAKES MAINTENANCE EASIER
- DELAYS AGEING
- LETS THE SURFACE BREATHE
Ideal for treating vertical bare woods :
- scots pine, larch, douglas, spruce. For other woods, please contact us.
For use on :
- weatherboarding, fencing,
- window shutters, gates, etc.
NOTE : The greying of wood is a natural phenomenon that cannot be prevented by WoodGuard AntiGraffiti. To protect against UV light and greying, use a WoodGuard Color treatment.
5 litres kits. Product A (base) + product B (hardener).
- 130 to 265 g/m² for 2 layers
Average figures given for reference only. The actual quantity of product needed depends on the substrate’s porosity.
Medical safety data sheet
Technical data sheet