WoodGuard Professional has established itself as the benchmark product for the protection of bare or renovated woods.
- WoodGuard Professional penetrates deep into all the fibres of the wood to make it completely impermeable to water, grease and stains. It enhances wood’s durability and simplifies its maintenance.
- Once applied, WoodGuard Professional is a completely colourless product that does not alter the structure and natural appearance of the wood (its figure, grain, etc.). It is a non-film forming product that allows the wood to breathe. It does not peel, blister or yellow.
- WoodGuard Professional is a water-based eco-friendly product. It is solvent-free and with low VOC content.
- PROTECTION AGAINST WATER, OIL AND STAINS
- MAKES MAINTENANCE EASIER
- DELAYS AGEING
- NON FILM-FORMING: LETS THE SURFACE BREATHE
- EASY AND QUICK TO APPLY
- OUTDOORS AND INDOORS
- FLOORS AND WALLS
Ideal for treating bare woods :
- scots pine, larch, douglas, spruce.
- For other woods, please contact us.
For use on :
- weatherboarding, fencing, window shutters, furniture, floors, decking, etc.
The greying of wood is a natural phenomenon that cannot be prevented by Wood- Guard Professional. To protect against UV light and greying, use a WoodGuard Color treatment.
2, 5 and 25 litres.
- 145 to 170 g/m² for 2 layers
Average figures given for reference only. The actual quantity of product needed depends on the substrate’s porosity.