Our client Maaswaal beton polished a corporate hall of 10 000m² from grit 50 to 1500 with a team of 5 man in only 6 days and only 300 working hours! An incredible performance, right?
They used the FAST-GRIND polishing system, a super fast and easy way to polish concrete with a power trowel and a frame with diamond pads.
These are the steps they followed:
- • Wet polishing from grit 50 to 400
- • Treatment with FAST-DENSIFY S (Sodium densifyier)
- • Wet polishing with grit 800
- • Dry polishing with grit 1500
- • Impregnate with FAST-PROTECT+
Check out the project video below!
Questions or more information on polishing concrete floors, the FAST-GRIND system or concrete in general? Contact us for more information on [email protected] or aks your question in the comments below!
Want to learn how to polish concrete with FAST-GRIND? Subscribe to our workshops. All info on www.in2-concrete-academy.com!